Streamline operations to retain customers and drive revenue
Retailers are challenged to manage their channels, departments, stores, merchandize, supply chain, and customer relationships while continuing to drive revenue. Pentaho helps leading retailers gain greater visibility into their customers, product sales, and suppliers to improve their financial performance and maximize profits.
Manage operations, marketing, merchandizing, supply chain, and finance - all in one solution
- Build an intelligent supply chain that responds to production and demand signals
- Segment markets and understand customer buying behaviors
- Implement market-driven pricing and promotion strategies
- Closely watch operations, monitor controllable costs and capital spend
- Ensure consistency between field execution and corporate strategy
Optimize merchandize levels and easily managing and adjust inventory levels
- Balance supply and demand to meet customer needs
- Improve inventory turnover and reduce markdowns
- Minimize out-of-stock categories and align merchandize levels to sales targets
Identify best product placements and promotional mixes with real-time visibility into customer point of sales and website patterns
- Understand sales patterns and product line performance
- Create promotional campaigns that are aligned with customer buying behaviors and seasonal trends
- Improve relationship with consumers through sentiment analysis
- Design profitable up-sell and cross-sell offers by analyzing the success of past offers
Manage store operations with corporate performance to ensure that individual store plans are in-line with corporate targets
- Monitor key sales and cost metrics to ensure store profitability
- Compare sales and labor expense to plans to ensure expense control
- Identify and address under-performing stores, channels, and employees
Partners & Customers
Contact a Pentaho expert to learn how to get started.
For cost-conscious startups, Pentaho and open source architecturte are a no brainer for enabling rapid scale. You can easily compare it to proprietary tools that might not even work.
Pentaho enables us to keep an eye on our entire business. The self-service aspect allows our employees to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, identify trends and create capacity and product forecasts. Our developers are freed up to focus on core development.