Improve quality of care and streamline operations
With rising costs, aging populations and ever-changing regulatory demands, heathcare providers require a business analytics solution that is flexible enough to integrate clinical, patient, financial and operational systems - all while providing easy-to-use analytics that analysts and non-technical users, such as doctors and nurses, will embrace. Pentaho provides that solution.
Easy to Use Analytics and Data Integration for Any Data, Any Source
By tightly coupling powerful data integration with self-service data discovery, Pentaho helps today’s leading healthcare providers improve quality of patient care, reduce costs, streamline operations and ensure regulatory compliance. Our open source heritage, ongoing technology innovations, and easily embeddable architecture support any type or source of data with native integration for Hadoop, NoSQL and analytic databases.
Access consolidated data including big and unstructured data sets for deeper patient insight
- Get a “single-view” of patients with immediate access to all records meeting “meaningful use” criteria.
- Monitor and manage growing data for HIPAA compliance.
- Easily integrate unstructured clinical notes into patient data for a complete view of health history, treatments and prescriptions.
- Rapid, visual access to big data allowing for quick, research-based decisions.
Reduce operational costs and improve utilization of resources with intuitive data discovery tools and self-service analytics
- Improve patient flow and efficiency of admissions and discharges.
- Reduce staffing costs by matching staff schedules to patient census.
- Allow members to check the status of their claims online.
- Easy access to medical records and patient information.
- Align material replenishment with actual usage.
- Improve utilization of facilities, testing rooms and equipment.
Optimize cost allocation, eliminate waste, and manage complex billing and regulatory requirements with an integrated view of your organization
- Create an organization-wide view of spending and cash flow.
- Monitor key metrics that provide insight into risk measurement and fraudulent behavior.
- Track actual vs. budget by department, physician and procedure.
- Ensure timely reimbursements from patients and insurance agencies.
- Track clinical and operational metrics for performance-based funding.
- Comply with HIPAA by using HL7 standards for information exchange.
Partners & Customers
Contact a Pentaho expert to learn how to get started.
Pentaho’s HL7 support gives us a fast and easy way to retrieve, exchange, and share information across all our internal and external data sources. Our contributions to Pentaho’s open source project for HL7 will also enable other hospitals and healthcare organizations to use it for their data integration and compliance requirements.
We entered negotiations with Business Objects, but the pricing limited our options. While fine at the start, in the future every additional user required a large uplift. With Pentaho this is not the case. We ask our clinical staff to enter a lot of assessment data and we want them to see the results of their work. We believe our staff should benefit from BI and Pentaho will make this happen.