Integration and analysis for any type or source of data
The pressures of detecting fraud and waste, defending against cyber-terrorism, managing data center and enterprise application consolidations, and never ending agency modernization efforts have driven today’s leading agencies to partner with Pentaho.
Make Better Decisions, Faster and Cheaper
Pentaho Business Analytics tightly couples drag-and-drop visual integration tools with comprehensive data discovery and visualization, interactive reporting, dashboards and predictive analytics. Our open source heritage and easily embeddable architecture supports any type or source of data with native support for Hadoop, NoSQL and analytic databases.
Pentaho’s unique subscription model ensures a lower total cost of ownership, including reduced up-front investments and reliance on expensive specialized developers or SDKs. With Pentaho, agencies can leverage existing in-house Business Intelligence, ETL, and Java-based development resources.
Streamline Agency Operations and Create Transparency with Self-Service, Real-Time Analytics
- Reduce agency inefficiencies and identify opportunities for growth.
- Improve real-time decision-making and operational intelligence.
- Reduce waste, fraud, and abuse.
Take Full Advantage of Big Data with Visual Data Integration and Powerful Predictive Analytics
- Discover and explore unstructured data - Social Media, Machine Data Exhaust, Electronic Fillings, XML, Collection Initiatives.
- Support and augment “human decision-making” with automated algorithms and machine learning.
- Access predictive capabilities to improve agency mission outcomes.
- Innovate new business models and agency services including cloud-based offerings.
Partners & Customers
- Government Accounting Office (GAO)
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- US Navy
- Defense Finance and Account System (DFAS)
- National Institute of Health (NIH)
- US Health and Human Services
- Department of Treasury Bureau of Public Debt
- Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
- State of North Carolina
- City of New York
- State of Texas Department of Agriculture
- State of Maryland
Contact a Pentaho expert to learn how to get started.
Our reporting and analysis requirements are very complex on the data side but thanks to the user-friendly interface of Pentaho, the Chambers of Commerce can be self-sufficient with analysis and reporting. This enables each chamber to support their local business communities during times of both crisis and opportunity.
Pentaho BI turned out to be the ideal platform for our cloud-based Athena BI OEM application, which we have deployed to four social welfare associations in Flanders. Pentaho BI supports all our current needs to provide services like data integration and analytics and will support planned capabilities like data mining. Pentaho really supported our efforts to deliver Athena BI to our customers on spec, on time and on budget.