Embedding Pentaho Analytics
Create a new revenue stream and drive competitive advantage
Pentaho’s flexible cloud-ready platform is purpose-built for embedding into and integration with your applications. Our powerful embedded analytics combined with flexible licensing and a strong partner program ensures that you can get to market quickly, drive new revenue streams, and delight your customers.
Seamlessly Deliver Powerful Customized Analytics
A full array of enterprise business analytics coupled with flexible integration capabilities ensures a challenge-free rollout of your uniquely tailored solution.
- A complete platform for data access, integration, and discovery – including Big Data.
- Compelling visualizations, interactive reporting, ad hoc analysis, and tailored dashboards.
- Database agnostic connections to any data type for immediate reporting.
- Highly customizable web-based user interface with CSS to match your application’s branding, look, and feel.
- Multi-tenant architecture for easy SaaS and cloud deployment.
- Rich integration with security, authentication, and single sign-on.
Get Powered by Pentaho
The Powered by Pentaho Program offers SaaS and on-premise application providers a rapid path for embedding analytics that translates into revenue growth.
- Kick starts the development cycle with training and strategy workshops tailored to your unique requirements.
- Provides full development support and access to technical experts for test and quality assurance cycles.
- Ensures success with an average go-to-market cycle of eight weeks or less.
- Includes successful partners like ExactTarget, 4SightBI, AssetWorks, Shareable Ink, Marketo, HTK, and Paytronix.
Open Architecture and Standards for Broad Extendibility
Our highly flexible and extendible platform empowers software providers to both launch the right analytics solution today and adapt to future needs and requirements.
- Modern, 100% Java platform built on industry standards like RESTful web service interfaces for easy integration with any web application.
- Ability to integrate seamlessly with enterprise security frameworks and extend to third party charts and graphics via open APIs.
- Easily embed sophisticated analytics into mobile and tablet applications.
- Visibility into product roadmaps, source code and components to meet ever-changing customer needs.
The Right Partnership and Business Terms
Pentaho embedded analytics partners benefit from an established program for business and technology success.
- Flexible subscription model and terms with room for margins – no high up-front perpetual license costs.
- Technical development support throughout product implementation and test cycles.
- Architecture workshops for technology managers and developers to learn integration and product roadmap best practices.
- Tailored training to meet specific application and integration needs.
- High quality production support and SLAs.