Cloud Business Analytics
More and more organizations are looking to the Cloud for their data and analytics projects, seeking to leverage elastic, scalable, and cost-efficient infrastructure without the need to procure or maintain in-house hardware. With the growing adoption of both Big Data and cloud computing, businesses need a robust platform that can deliver value from both on-premise and hosted data at enterprise scale.
Integration and Analytics for Data in the Cloud
Pentaho provides a highly flexible platform for blending, orchestrating, and analyzing data from virtually any source, effectively reaching across system, application and organizational boundaries.
- Run Pentaho on a variety of public or private cloud infrastructure, including Amazon Web Services and Rackspace
- Leverage scale-out architecture to spread data integration and analytics workloads across many cloud servers
- Connect on-premise systems with data in the cloud and blend a variety of cloud-based data sources together
- Seamlessly integrate and analyze leading Big Data sources in the Cloud, including Amazon Redshift and hosted Hadoop distributions
- Access and transform data from web services and enterprise SaaS applications
Cloud-Ready for Your Applications
Pentaho’s heritage of open architecture and standards make it an ideal solution for embedding into cloud-based applications, aligning with existing enterprise architectures
- Flexible multi-tenancy deployment capabilities to accommodate shared application infrastructure
- Rich integration with enterprise frameworks for security and authentication
- Fully customizable visualization and user interface options for a superior application look and feel
- Flexibility to merge data integration with business intelligence service for accurate processing capacity planning
For more information about Pentaho embedded analytics, see here.