Pentaho Big Data Analytics
Comprehensive, unified solution that supports the entire big data lifecycle
Within a single platform our solution provides visual big data analytics tools to extract, prepare and blend your data plus the visualizations and analytics that will change the way you run your business. Regardless of the data source, analytic requirement or deployment environment, Pentaho allows you to turn big data into big insights.
Blended Big Data Analytics
A tightly coupled data integration and business analytics platform accelerates the realization of value from blended big data.
- Full array of analytics: data access and integration to data visualization and predictive analytics.
- Empowers users to architect big data blends at the source and stream them directly for more complete and accurate analytics.
- Supports the broadest spectrum of big data sources with Pentaho adaptive big data layer, which takes advantage of the specific and unique capabilities of each source.
- Open, standards based architecture, easy to integrate with or extend existing infrastructure.
Interactive Analysis, Reporting, Visualizations and Dashboards
Pentaho empowers business users and analysts to easily visualize, analyze, and report on data across multiple dimensions without depending on IT or developers.
- Interactive analysis, drill through, lasso filtering, zooming, and attribute highlighting for greater insight.
- Out-of-the box library of interactive visualizations.
- Extreme scale in-memory data caching for speed-of-thought analysis of large data volumes.
- Self-service interactive reporting to high volume, highly formatted enterprise reports.
- Dashboards from any big data source including data blended with enterprise data sources.
Learn more about Pentaho Visualizations.
High-Volume Data Processing
Speed development time for big data and achieve exceptional in-cluster performance.
- Native connectivity to leading Hadoop, NoSQL and analytic databases.
- Visual designer for MapReduce jobs to reduce development cycles.
- Data preparation, modeling and exploration of unstructured data sets.
- Powerful, multi-threaded data integration engine for fast execution.
- Cluster support, enabling distributed processing of jobs across multiple nodes.
- Unique in-Hadoop execution for extremely fast performance.
Adaptive Big Data Layer
Accelerate access and integration to the latest versions and capabilities of popular big data stores.
- Ability to access data once - and then process, combine and consume it anywhere.
- Support for latest Hadoop distributions from Cloudera, Hortonworks, and MapR.
- Simple plug-ins to NoSQL databases such as Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Connections to specialized data stores such as Amazon Redshift and Splunk.
- Greater flexibility and insulation from changes in the big data ecosystem.
Pentaho Instaview: 3 Steps from Big Data to Big Insights
Pentaho Instaview takes users from data to analytics in three simple steps, reducing the time to access and explore large volumes of complex and diverse data.
- Self-service big data analytics tool for the leading big data stores including Hadoop, Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB and more.
- Broadens data access to data analysts and removes the need for separate big data visualization tools.
- Allows IT to streamline and manage end user access to big data stores and deploy big data analytics faster.
Powerful Data Mining and Predictive Analytics
Sophisticated analytical modeling empowers organizations to plan for future outcomes by understanding historical business performance.
- Powerful algorithms such as classification, regression, clustering and association.
- Import of third-party models using Predictive Modeling Markup Language (PMML).
- Storing and versioning of models using the Pentaho repository.
- Operationalization of models inside or outside of a Hadoop cluster.
- Incorporation of algorithms into Pentaho’s visual interface.
Learn more about Pentaho Predictive Visualizations.