Within a single platform, our solution provides big data tools to extract, prepare and blend your data, plus the visualizations and analytics that will change the way you run your business. From Hadoop and Spark to NoSQL, Pentaho allows you to turn big data into big insights.
Blended Big Data Analytics
A tightly coupled data integration and business analytics platform accelerates the realization of value from blended big data.
- Full array of analytics: data access and integration to data visualization and predictive analytics
- Empowers users to architect big data blends at the source and stream them directly for more complete and accurate analytics
- Ability to spot check data in-flight with immediate access to analytics, including charts, visualizations, and reporting, from any step in data prep
- Supports the broadest spectrum of big data sources, taking advantage of the specific and unique capabilities of each technology
- Open, standards based architecture makes it easy to integrate with or extend existing infrastructure
Learn about four common big data use cases that deliver immediate results.
Broad and Adaptive Big Data Integration
Deep native connections and an Adaptive Big Data Layer accelerate access to the latest versions and capabilities of popular big data stores.
- Ability to access data once - and then process, combine and consume it anywhere
- Greater flexibility, reduced risk, and insulation from changes in the big data ecosystem
- Support for the latest Hadoop distributions from Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, and Amazon Web Services
- Ability to access data for preparation via SQL on Spark and to orchestrate existing Spark applications in Scala, Java, and Python
- Integration with NoSQL stores including MongoDB and Cassandra
- Connectivity to analytic databases including HPE Vertica, Amazon Redshift, SAP HANA, and more
Learn more about data sources you can work with in Pentaho.
Simplify Hadoop Data Integration and Analytics
An intuitive platform and industry-leading expertise to streamline Hadoop projects at enterprise scale.
- Balanced approach providing architects, developers, and analysts the right mix of agility and control over the cluster
- Visual MapReduce design tools that empower 15 times faster development vs. hand-coding and execute natively in-cluster
- Broad ecosystem integration enabling elastic resource usage with YARN, Spark job execution, SQL on Spark connectivity, Kafka access, and more
- Solution approach to deliver on-demand data sets from Hadoop, including governed self-service analytics for large production user bases
- Deep services and implementation experience, proven use case design patterns, and a strong track record of customer success with Hadoop
Learn more about the power of Pentaho and Hadoop.
Interactive Analysis, Reporting, Visualizations & Dashboards
Pentaho empowers business users and analysts to easily visualize, analyze, and report on data across multiple dimensions without depending on IT or developers.
- Interactive analysis, drill through, lasso filtering, zooming, and attribute highlighting for greater insight
- Out-of-the box library of interactive visualizations
- Extreme scale in-memory data caching for speed-of-thought analysis of large data volumes
- Self-service interactive reporting to high volume, highly formatted enterprise reports
- Dashboards from any big data source including enterprise
- Flexibility to merge data integration with business intelligence service to simplify configuration, deployment and administration
Learn more about Pentaho Business Analytics.