About the Program
Formal training is critical to the success of using Pentaho Business Analytics and reduces implementation risks and accelerates progress and productivity. Pentaho makes significant investments in expert instructors and in the development of comprehensive courses in order to teach best practices, how-to's and product knowledge.
With Pentaho’s private training program, professional instructors travel to customer offices to train teams using our interactive, hands-on, instructor-led training materials. Each of the courses in the Pentaho Training portfolio is eligible for on-site delivery – including courses taught online. Learn more about Pentaho's training courses and agendas.
Private training is ideal for customers with a large team of business intelligence professionals who require training and would like to avoid the travel-related expenses involved in attending a public training course. To request a private training course, email email@example.com or your Pentaho Account Manager.
Benefits of Training
Private classroom training from Pentaho provides a high-level of parallel communication and feedback with the instructor. Hands-on exercises use real-world scenarios that mirror job tasks well suited to users who have not developed a thorough understanding of Pentaho. Through a mixture of interactive, instructor-led activities and self-paced, hands-on exercises, the following benefits can be realized from on-site training:
- Improve productivity by ensuring your team has the skills needed to succeed with Pentaho
- Increase time-to-market speed, reduce project costs, and reduce project failure rates by learning recognized best practices
- Reduce employee turnover cost and impact by providing educational opportunities – one of the top mechanisms for retaining key talent
- Lower training costs for large teams
- Convenient scheduling and customized content
- Improve skill development and results through interactive and personalized instruction
- Prepare for Pentaho certification