HP Vertica Analytics
The combined Pentaho and HP Vertica solution enables customers in every major vertical to explore, analyze, and visualize all of their data at scale with exceptional performance.
Faster Queries, Rapid Ingestion and Powerful Processing
Pentaho’s tightly integrated data integration and analytics platform takes advantage of both HP Vertica and Hadoop. Leveraging these complementary modern scalable analytic platforms that are purpose-built for big data.
With the Pentaho platform, large volumes and varieties of data can be ingested into Hadoop, transformed, refined and immediately pushed into HP Vertica. Business users and analysts are then offered a full spectrum of analytics including interactive data visualization, reporting, dashboards and advanced and predictive analytics.
Drag and Drop Data Integration with Native HP Vertica Support
Pentaho data integration offers a familiar and easy-to-use interface to eliminate the need for analytic database specialists to deploy and maintain systems, including:
- HP Vertica bulk loader with SQL generator and fast loading.
- Fast query execution with SQL dialects such as SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, and Sybase to accelerate the processing and loading of data into Vertica.
- Push-down, in-data processing for faster performance.
- Modern data flow engine to scale out and distribute processing across server clusters to fully leverage 64-bit multi-core CPUs.
See HP Vertica and Pentaho Data Integration in action:
Big Data Optimized Analytics
- Flexible data exploration dynamically alter schemas by adding new columns and tables and adapting load jobs to easily integrate data from multiple sources with no coding required.
- Advanced analytics for a broad set of users include a powerful array of self-service analytics and visualization for all end users - business users, analysts, and data scientists.
- Rich visualizations and interactive web-based interfaces for ad hoc reporting, charting and dashboards
See HP Vertica and Pentaho Business Analytics in action:
Streamline Data for a Refined Customer View
HP Vertica and Pentaho turn volumes of disparate data into a more complete understanding of customers enabling an improved customer experience and bottom line for businesses.
- Gain insights into data in near-real time by running queries 50x-1,000x faster than legacy database and data warehouse solutions.
- Massive Scalability – Infinitely and easily scale your solution by adding an unlimited number of industry-standard servers.
- Open Architecture – Protect your investment in hardware and software with built-in support for Hadoop, R, and leading BI/ETL tools.
See how Beachmint optimizes social media data for operational advantage.
Read the case study.