Hadoop Made Simple, Accessible and 15X Faster
Pentaho simplifies offloading to Hadoop and speeds development and deployment time by as much as 15x versus hand-coding approaches. Complete visual integration tools eliminate the need for hand coding in SQL or java-based MapReduce jobs.
Save data costs and boost analytics performance
- An intuitive graphical, no-coding big data integration.
- Access to every data source – from operational to relational to NoSQL technologies.
- Support for every major Hadoop distribution with a future-proof adaptive big data layer.
- Achieve higher processing performance with Pentaho MapReduce when running in cluster.
- 100% Java, fast and efficient.
As part of the Pentaho Business Analytics Platform, there is no quicker or more cost-effective way to immediately get value from data through integrated reporting, dashboards, data discovery and predictive analytics.
Example of how this may look within an IT landscape:
- This company leverages data from disparate sources including CRM and ERP systems.
- A Hadoop cluster has been implemented to offload less frequently used data from the existing data warehouse.
- The company saves on storage costs and speeds-up query performance and access to their analytic data mart.
- Staff savings and productivity: Pentaho’s Visual MapReduce GUI and big data integration means existing data warehouse developers can move data between the data warehouse and Hadoop without coding.
- Time to value: MapReduce development time is reduced by up to 15x versus hand-coding based on comparisons.
- Faster job execution: Pentaho MapReduce runs faster in cluster versus code generating scripting tools.
Leading Global Network Storage Company
Big Data Goal:
Scaling machine data management to enhance product performance and customer success.
- Affordably scale machine data from storage devices for customer application
- Predict device failure
- Enhance product performance
- Easy to use ETL and analysis for Hadoop, Hbase, and Oracle data sources
- 15x data cost improvement
- Stronger performance against customer Service Level Agreements