Mobile Business Intelligence
Rich analytics the way you want them -- when you want them
Pentaho Mobile offers a complete business analytics platform, including interactive analysis, rich visualizations, executive dashboards, and enterprise reporting on the iPad. With Pentaho, you receieve a consistent business intelligence and analytics experience across your desktop, laptop and iPad.
Instant Mobile Business Intelligence and Visualizations
Pentaho’s interactive visualizations empower business users to instantly explore information, uncover problem areas, spot outliers and find answers – all from the iPad.
- Immersive mobile business intelligence, fully touch-enabled.
- Interactive boardroom-style dashboards, reports and visualizations.
- Exploration of any data with a broad set of interactive charts types, including Bubble Charts, Scatter Plots, Heat Grids, Geo-Maps, and more.
Full Functionality in a Mobile-Optimized Interface
Pentaho for iPad goes beyond basic report viewing, empowering decision-makers to create and customize their analytics. With a touch-enabled interface, business users have the rich capabilities of the desktop – accessible from the iPad.
- Build and edit multi-dimensional analysis, visualizations, and reports from the iPad – without any help from IT.
- Native navigation and browsing – Pinch to zoom, tap to select, drag and drop, and swipe through open documents.
- Personalize the user experience - tagging favorites, customizing start-up location.
Easy Embedding into Mobile Applications
Pentaho’s open architecture and web APIs enable ISVs and SaaS providers to build a wide variety of mobile analytics applications tailored to specific use cases and industries. Customers in the insurance, retail and healthcare verticals have seamlessly integrated Pentaho into their mobile applications.
Contact a Pentaho expert to learn how to get started.
No platform can offer 100 percent satisfaction, but one of the most beautiful features of the Pentaho platform is how easy it is to extend. We are really happy with this feature and know that we are not restricted in any way with Pentaho.
Pentaho BI turned out to be the ideal platform for our cloud-based Athena BI OEM application, which we have deployed to four social welfare associations in Flanders. Pentaho BI supports all our current needs to provide services like data integration and analytics and will support planned capabilities like data mining. Pentaho really supported our efforts to deliver Athena BI to our customers on spec, on time and on budget.