Sr. Marketing Specialist
The Sr. Marketing Specialist will own the all activities in our marketing automation platform (Marketo). This includes executing marketing campaigns (building programs, creating emails, landing pages, forms, social campaigns, etc.) and ensuring all operational processes are flowing smoothly for the successful tracking of leads running through those programs (lead status changes, scoring, program membership, sync to Salesforce, ensuring sales visibility, interesting moments, etc.). This person will work closely with the Sr. Manager of Integrated Programs and the Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations.
Ready to work with a highly energetic of world-class marketers at a fast-growing company? You’ll need to be rock solid in Marketo and Salesforce.com, plus have a desire to learn current and future systems and tools (Video Technologies (BrightCove), Pentaho analytics and TBD social media applications/tools.) You must be a great writer with experience writing engaging copy across channels such as email, social, and the web.
This position requires the ability to be a creative and self-driven problem-solver, to take the initiative in driving projects forward, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone who can collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders in a very “team” environment.
This position will work from our San Francisco, CA, conveniently located in the financial district downtown near BART, CalTrains, and MUNI.
- 3+ years experience in a fast-paced environment
- Creative + fearless in making decisions
- Strong writer + interest in technology (wants to work at a fast-growing software company)
- Stellar at project management and working in a collaborative environment
- Proficient in all aspects of Marketo and extremely comfortable in Salesfore.com
- Experience with social and content marketing
- Solid Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Great organizational and project management skills
- Experience with Drupal and/or Wordpress a plus
- Humor and sense of fun important for culture and brand fit
- Likes to win and learn – is a real go-getter!
Minimum Education (or substitute experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Project Management or equivalent experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing
Pentaho is building the future of business analytics. Pentaho’s open source heritage drives continued innovation in its modern, integrated, embeddable Business Analytics platform. Built for blending and accessing all data sources across the platform includes a spectrum of visualization and analytical tools, including predictive. With an industry-leading adaptive big data layer Pentaho supports all of the leading Hadoop distributions, NoSQL databases and high performance analytic databases. Pentaho offers the broadest support for big data analytics, integration, and orchestration of big and traditional data sources eliminating coding or advanced skills. The company has over 1200 commercial customers today, with over 10,000 production deployments. For more information, please visit www.pentaho.com.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance and 401(k) plan.
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.