Sr. Inside Sales Representative - Enterprise Business
Job OverviewPentaho is seeking an enthusiastic and talented Enterprise Business Rep to join its Inside Sales department. Reporting to the Director of Inside Sales, this person will help build qualified sales opportunities for our Enterprise Team, which handles Major Accounts over $5 billion. The role is responsible for prospecting within our top target accounts as well as following up on inbound leads. We are looking for individuals with a passion for winning and a proven track record of success.
- Meet a monthly quota of Sales Accepted Opportunities (SAOs) for the Enterprise Reps that you support
- Generate SAOs by calling and emailing target accounts, identifying key decision makers, business pain points, relevant projects, budget, and purchase timeframes
- Launch “land and expand” efforts in each territory you support, increasing our footprint within Major Accounts.
- Create sales plays, coordinate marketing activities, and attend events.
- Partner with assigned Enterprise Reps to help nurture early stage opportunities – taking the opportunity from 5% to 20% chance of closing.
- Follow up with inbound leads and qualify opportunities
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM system to record activities, route leads, and coordinate SAO management process
- 3 - 5 years’ Inside Sales or Sales Development experience at a SaaS company, enterprise software company, or within an equally complex product space
- Experience prospecting into Enterprise-level accounts; experience dealing with multiple decisions makers and technical contacts
- Ability to quickly articulate business benefits and functionality of software solutions
- Ability to handle objections and ask probing questions that surface business pain and sales opportunities
- Ability to juggle prospecting into target accounts and responding to inbound inquiries
- High level of activity, both by phone and email Must be driven to reach personal and team assigned opportunity quota
- Must have experience using a CRM, preferably Salesforce.com
- Excellent communication skills – articulate, concise, and persuasive
- Positive, upbeat and aggressive personality is required
- Must be team player and open to ongoing training to continuously improve skills
- 4-year college degree required
What Pentaho Offers
- A fun, dynamic team environment that is both competitive and geared toward sharing best practices
- The opportunity to work with bright, talented people that are committed to transforming the business intelligence market
- A sophisticated, technical sell that is consistently interesting and challenging
- A highly critical, rewarding role spearheading efforts within our largest prospects and customers
- A great office location in San Francisco’s Financial District - walking distance to BART
- Competitive salary + commission structure
- Excellent health care benefits
- 401K, FSA, HSA