Sales Operations Manager, Compensation and Analytics
Pentaho is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Operations Manager responsible for Sales Compensation and Analytics to join our Sales Operations team. This will be a hands-on role initially with potential to grow. The position will be based in our San Francisco office reporting to the Director of Sales Operations.
The ideal candidate should be highly analytical, has a good understanding of business process and sales compensation strategies for a fast paced and high growth company. We're looking for a detail oriented self-starter who enjoys working on a wide variety of projects, be able to interact with users from all levels of the company, is agile and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and is able to provide sound business insight for building operational excellence.
- Manage all functions of sales compensation, including modeling, quota setting, plan issuance, rollout process, commission calculations, and sales incentive programs.
- Manage reporting and analytics: sales pipeline, sales force effectiveness metrics; bookings data, key performance metrics, dashboards, sales org. chart/headcount reports etc.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Strategize and manage the development of sales processes, policies and procedures.
- Manage territory planning, design, and optimization.
- Assist in the development and management of sales onboarding programs.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve overall operations process.
- Work on other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required.
- 5+ years of experience with minimum 3 years direct experience in Sales Operations relating to compensation and reporting.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and MS PPT.
- An experienced Salesforce.com user.
- Experience with commission application, Xactly Incent is a plus.
- Strong problem solving, strategic, analytical and process-oriented leader with track record of providing effective deliverables and sound business acumen.
- Is passionate about data management and the importance of data integrity.
- A high degree of flexibility, be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- A customer focused team player with a high degree of professionalism.
- Effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Pentaho is building the future of business analytics. Pentaho’s open source heritage drives continued innovation in its modern, integrated, embeddable Business Analytics platform. Built for blending and accessing all data sources across the platform includes a spectrum of visualization and analytical tools, including predictive. With an industry-leading adaptive big data layer Pentaho supports all of the leading Hadoop distributions, NoSQL databases and high performance analytic databases. Pentaho offers the broadest support for big data analytics, integration, and orchestration of big and traditional data sources eliminating coding or advanced skills. The company has over 1200 commercial customers today, with over 10,000 production deployments. For more information, please visit www.pentaho.com.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance and 401(k) plan.
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.