Marketing Programs Coordinator / Specialist Customer Programs
Pentaho is actively looking for an energetic and creative customer marketing specialist with strong communication and collaboration skills. Pentaho is rapidly growing and wants to continue showcasing the value of our solutions from our key customer’s point of view. Our Customer/Marketing Programs Specialist will work closely with our customers, sales, marketing organizations and partners to collect, manage and track customer wins to support developing examples of the business and technical value gained from using Pentaho’s business analytics platform. The deliverables from this role will be leveraged in our outbound marketing efforts such as, PR, Analyst Relations, customer case studies and as internal customer references for our sales organization. The role reports directly to our Senior Director of Product/Solutions Marketing.
Pentaho’s proven end-to-end business analytics and big data platform is disrupting the Business Intelligence market. As a recognized leader in open source business analytics and data integration, as well as major player in the fast growing big data analytics and cloud/embedded analytics markets, Pentaho has strong revenue growth and market momentum. Pentaho is building the best team in the industry to deliver the future of analytics. We are hiring energetic, world-class marketers who want to ‘take the hill’ and drive the positioning, content, solutions and programs to help shape the Pentaho story.
This entry-level marketing position offers excellent opportunities for growth and increasing responsibilities based on performance and company momentum.
The key objective of this position is to actively manage the pipeline of Pentaho customers and partners, both recent deal wins and solution implementations as well as ultimately deliver summaries that can be used to develop a wide variety of content for Pentaho’s outbound programs. This is a very out-bound oriented Marketing role – the successful candidate must be extremely comfortable working closely with our customers, our communities, and key influencers.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Manage the on-going pipeline of customer / partner deal wins and implementations and collect for our outbound marketing efforts and effectively communicate across all the different Pentaho stakeholders
- Work closely with the sales, PR/AR, demand generation, and product marketing teams to develop customer deal win overviews and highlight specific business and technical use-cases as a base to build meaningful use cases, case studies, demos and customer references that reflect “real-world” customers
- Develop and maintain long-term working relationships with targeted customers / partners to determine how to best use information gathered: as ‘blind’ case studies or use case examples, named references, customer case studies, for press or analyst references, etc.
- Be a conduit back into the Pentaho product, sales, and customer support organizations for any customer feedback from the on-going communications and customer relationship
- Minimum of three years of programs marketing experience, ideally in field marketing with a track record of implementing effective marketing programs
- Understanding of B2B or experience marketing business software a plus
- Strong program management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, and enjoys working closely with customers, partners, and across different sales and marketing teams
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills
- Objectivity and openness to others' views and continuously builds a positive team spirit
- Creative and self-sufficient – learns by doing
- Hates to lose; loves to win
Minimum Education (or substitute experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technical or related field
Pentaho is building the future of business analytics. Pentaho’s open source heritage drives continued innovation in its modern, integrated, embeddable Business Analytics platform. Built for blending and accessing all data sources across the platform includes a spectrum of visualization and analytical tools, including predictive. With an industry-leading adaptive big data layer Pentaho supports all of the leading Hadoop distributions, NoSQL databases and high performance analytic databases. Pentaho offers the broadest support for big data analytics, integration, and orchestration of big and traditional data sources eliminating coding or advanced skills. The company has over 1200 commercial customers today, with over 10,000 production deployments. For more information, please visit www.pentaho.com.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance and 401(k) plan.
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.