Channel Inside Sales Rep
The Channel Inside Sales Representative accepts inbound and initiates outbound communication from/to prospects and reseller partners to identify new business opportunities based out of our London office at Euston Square.
This role will not only just follow-up on inbound leads and cold prospects – they will also be the right-hand person to their Channel account rep with early stage opportunities. We are looking for individuals with a passion for winning and a proven track record of success. This is a great opportunity for people who hate to lose, embrace change and want to build a successful career in sales and/or marketing in the fast growing Big Data space.
- Meet a monthly quota of Sales Accepted Opportunities (SAO) for the Field Reps that you support
- Qualify inbound leads and prospects via phone and email, identifying key decision makers, business pain points, relevant projects, budget, and purchase timeframes
- Generate SAOs also by proactively cold-calling into target companies
- Identify new companies and prospects through primary and secondary research Partner with their assigned sales rep and help nurture early stage opportunities – taking the opportunity from 5% to 20% chance of closing
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM system to record activities, route leads, and coordinate SAO management process
- Additional language skills are desired as this will be covering the full extent of EMEA & APAC
- 2+ years Inside Sales or Business Development experience at a SaaS company, enterprise software company, or equivalently complex product space
- Additional experience in marketing, sales, business development, lead generation, and lead management is plus
- Extreme plus if you have experience with selling into IT or the business intelligence space
- Must be able to quickly articulate business benefits and functionality of software solutions
- Must be able to handle objections and ask probing questions that surface business pain and sales opportunities
- Must be able to quickly and effectively collect information on a company and navigate to the correct person
- Must be driven to reach personal and team assigned “opportunity” quota
- Must have experience using Salesforce.com system
- Excellent communication skills – articulate, concise, and persuasive
- Positive, upbeat and aggressive personality is required
- Must be team player and open to ongoing training to continuously improve skills
Minimum Education (or substitute experience)
- Degree level education is desirable but not essential depending on experience
About Pentaho, a Hitachi Data Systems company
Pentaho, a Hitachi Data Systems company, is a leading data integration and business analytics company with an enterprise-class, open source-based platform for diverse big data deployments. Pentaho’s unified data integration and analytics platform is comprehensive, completely embeddable and delivers governed data to power any analytics in any environment. Pentaho’s mission is to help organizations across multiple industries harness the value from all their data, including big data and IoT, enabling them to find new revenue streams, operate more efficiently, deliver outstanding service and minimize risk. Pentaho has over 15,000 product deployments and 1,500 commercial customers today including ABN-AMRO Clearing, EMC, Landmark Halliburton, Moody's, NASDAQ, RichRelevance, and Staples. For more information visit www.pentaho.com.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance and 401(k) plan.
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.