Channel Inside Sales Rep
The Channel Inside Sales Representative accepts inbound and initiates outbound communication from/to prospects and reseller partners to identify new business opportunities based out of our London office at Euston Square.
This role will not only just follow-up on inbound leads and cold prospects – they will also be the right-hand person to their Channel account rep with early stage opportunities. We are looking for individuals with a passion for winning and a proven track record of success. This is a great opportunity for people who hate to lose, embrace change and want to build a successful career in sales and/or marketing in the fast growing Big Data space.
- Meet a monthly quota of Sales Accepted Opportunities (SAO) for the Field Reps that you support
- Qualify inbound leads and prospects via phone and email, identifying key decision makers, business pain points, relevant projects, budget, and purchase timeframes
- Generate SAOs also by proactively cold-calling into target companies
- Identify new companies and prospects through primary and secondary research Partner with their assigned sales rep and help nurture early stage opportunities – taking the opportunity from 5% to 20% chance of closing
- Utilize Salesforce.com CRM system to record activities, route leads, and coordinate SAO management process
- Additional language skills are desired as this will be covering the full extent of EMEA & APAC
- 2+ years Inside Sales or Business Development experience at a SaaS company, enterprise software company, or equivalently complex product space
- Additional experience in marketing, sales, business development, lead generation, and lead management is plus
- Extreme plus if you have experience with selling into IT or the business intelligence space
- Must be able to quickly articulate business benefits and functionality of software solutions
- Must be able to handle objections and ask probing questions that surface business pain and sales opportunities
- Must be able to quickly and effectively collect information on a company and navigate to the correct person
- Must be driven to reach personal and team assigned “opportunity” quota
- Must have experience using Salesforce.com system
- Excellent communication skills – articulate, concise, and persuasive
- Positive, upbeat and aggressive personality is required
- Must be team player and open to ongoing training to continuously improve skills
Minimum Education (or substitute experience)
- Degree level education is desirable but not essential depending on experience
Pentaho is building the future of business analytics. Pentaho’s open source heritage drives continued innovation in its modern, integrated, embeddable Business Analytics platform. Built for blending and accessing all data sources across the platform includes a spectrum of visualization and analytical tools, including predictive. With an industry-leading adaptive big data layer Pentaho supports all of the leading Hadoop distributions, NoSQL databases and high performance analytic databases. Pentaho offers the broadest support for big data analytics, integration, and orchestration of big and traditional data sources eliminating coding or advanced skills. The company has over 1200 commercial customers today, with over 10,000 production deployments. For more information, please visit www.pentaho.com.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance and 401(k) plan.
Please forward cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.