Internet of Things Analytics
Sensor, machine-to-machine, and network data are expected to play a larger role in analytics as the Internet of Things becomes a reality. However, these data types present significant challenges related to data volume and variety, as well as predictive modeling. Pentaho provides the ability to blend operational data with data from your IT systems of record and deliver intelligent analytics to those stakeholders who need them most.
Streamline Your Data Supply Chain and Drive Operational Intelligence
Pentaho empowers organizations to integrate, transform, and orchestrate machine and sensor data in a Big Data environment, as well as blend big data with data from traditional information systems.
- Ingest and process machine and sensor data in Big Data architectures from messaging services, web APIs, and data files
- Prepare, model, and explore semi-structured and unstructured data sets
- Native connectivity to leading Hadoop distributions, NoSQL stores, and analytic databases
- Blend sensor and machine data with data from data warehouses, enterprise applications, social media, and more
- Uncover meaningful patterns in equipment and device data with powerful machine learning and data mining tools
- Operationalize R models and machine learning functions as a part of the data integration workflow with the Data Science Pack
Learn more about Pentaho Data Integration.
See how Caterpillar drives revenue using sensor data:
Monetize Data Assets and Provide Visibility to Customers
Pentaho’s complete analytics solutions enable enterprises to provide customers and partners with equipment and device intelligence in the context of existing applications and business processes.
- Compelling visualizations, interactive reporting, ad hoc analysis, and tailored dashboards for internal use or embedding into your applications and portals
- Highly customizable web-based user interface to match your application’s branding, look, and feel
- Modern, 100% Java platform built on industry standards like RESTful APIs for easy integration with any web application
- Rich integration with security, authentication, and single sign-on frameworks, as well as flexible capabilities for multi-tenant deployment
Learn more about how Pentaho helps organizations monetize their data.