One of Europe's Largest Web Hosting Providers Serving Over 4,000,000 Domain Names
- Strato’s previous in-house developed solutions only allowed for rudimentary and static reporting. The company needed a business analytics solution that could analyze and visualize data in more detail and in real time.
- The solution had to be fully compliant with extensive privacy policies protecting customer data.
- They needed a high-performing system for ad hoc analysis.
- Pentaho Business Analytics for real time analysis and reporting
- Pentaho Data Integration as ETL tool
- Real-time analysis and reporting: Strato can monitor its Web hosting platform usage and feed insights into marketing and customer support.
- Business insights: Reporting and analysis is used to flexibly scale hardware infrastructure investments behind its service.
- Huge data volume and high performance: Over 400 million datasets with one million new datasets added daily.
- Strato experienced a 392% ROI and paid for its Pentaho investment in only three months as documented in the Nucleus Research ROI Case Study).
- Low total cost of ownership
- Performance and functionality
- Open source and adaptability