About This CustomerRisk Decisions
Leader In Risk Management Software
Integrating Pentaho into Predict! has given us a competitive edge. Its ease of integration means that we've been able to focus developer time on the innovative risk management capabilities Predict! is famous for in the market.
Use Case Overview
- Risk Decisions did not want to invest significant resources building reporting and analytics capabilities into its software when those features were already available in the market.
- Risk Decisions needed an analytics solution that is highly intuitive for all users including project managers, financial controllers, risk managers and senior managers.
- The company wanted to expand rich visualizations in its software, Predict! 4.4, including the ability to drill down into areas on a geographical map.
- Risk Decision needed a highly adaptable platform, with ad-hoc reporting capabilities and simplified data integration.
- Pentaho OEM partnership.
- Pentaho Business Analytics chosen specifically for its analyzer tool, which includes geo-mapping capability, dashboard designer and interactive reporting tools.
- First to market with geo-mapping – Using Pentaho, Risk Decisions is ahead of competitors in offering geo-mapping capabilities as part of the Global Risk Reporting Capability in Predict! 4.4. The web-based interactive report building tool allows the user to identify risk hot spots on a geographical map.
- Revenue growth – The new self-service reporting and enhanced visual information makes Predict! a more attractive proposition in the market. This has resulted in new customers and revenue growth.
- Beat out 10 competitors for the superiority of ad-hoc reporting interface
- Easy customiszation and ability to embed
- Excellent overall value for money compared to closed, proprietary alternatives