Integration and big data blending to deliver value to thousands of restaurants across the nation
- Paytronix wanted to integrate data from more than 8,000 restaurants including customer preferences, loyalty programs, gift programs, and social media - encompassing several terabytes of data.
- It also wanted to improve data storage and ETL to provide better insights for customers and end users.
- Finally, it needed user-friendly dashboards and reporting tools for better insight into program effectiveness.
- Data migration to Cloudera Hadoop Distribution to improve storage and ETL capabilities
- Complete Pentaho Business Analytics OEM subscription that includes multi-tenant capabilities, PDI tools and professional support to gain better insight into customer loyalty programs
- Data-Informed Decisions - Improved reporting and analysis features for Paytronix’s end users, providing better insight into customer programs
- Quicker Time to Market - 80% reduction in ETL process time, improving efficiency and reducing costs. Two-month time to market with Pentaho specialized OEM support, training and services.
- Full CRM-type Guest View - Paytronix customers can now explore new types of data that were previously cost-prohibitive.
- Knowledgeable services
- Active community
- Strong data integration tools
- Multi-tenant capabilities