About This CustomerOLX
The Next Generation of Free Online Classifieds
While it may be easy for a BI analyst to understand what's happening in the numbers, to explain this to business users who are not versed in BI or OLAP, you need visualizations.
Use Case Overview
- OLX lacked the ability to track global KPIs and run reports on customer behaviors and sales.
- The company also needed to perform real-time and ad-hoc analytics on data collected in more than 105 countries and 40 different languages.
- They also wanted to improve the internal data warehouse, through faster extract, transform, and load processes.
- Pentaho Data Integration to extract, transform and load data from various web sources.
- Pentaho Business Analytics to report and analyze data from the data warehouse.
- Datalytics consulting service to quickly implement application and to advise on future applications.
- Low-cost, comprehensive business intelligence solution that integrates data from multiple sources.
- Time-to-market in less than 8 weeks.
- Improved reporting, analysis and visualizations to help end-users make real-time business decisions.
- Pentaho’s ease of use for end-users
- Competitive price, yielding a scalable solution
- Pentaho partner Datalytics’ ability to develop and quickly bring value to market