About This CustomerNexway
Global e-commerce solutions in ESD
We have not experienced any problems when deploying Enterprise Edition throughout our company's environment, despite the complexity of standard procedures and specific requirements in our company.
Use Case Overview
- Nexway needed to replace in-house analytics tools which had become too expensive and time consuming.
- Nexway also needed a centralized data-warehouse that can quickly, reliably and easily allow access to data across multiple business departments (finance, sales and marketing).
- Pentaho Business Analytics allows end-users to run reports and analyze data.
- Pentaho Data Integration to establish a centralized data warehouse to quickly extract, transform and load data.
- Open source API plug-in support and consulting from Pentaho partner Smile to ensure successful company-wide deployment.
- Powerful reporting capabilities for detailed view on business procedures and operations.
- Greater independence from technological barriers for end-users who can easily create reports and analyze data.
- Powerful integration capabilities that can pull data from any data sources to help create a blended view of business operations, marketing strategy and sales success.
- Ease of use for creating reports and dashboards
- Scalable platform, both in terms of data size and number of end-users, which may allow Nexway to deploy across additional business segments and data
- Open source development for additional plug-ins and features
- Pentaho partner services and consulting to ensure quality of deployment