About This CustomerNexway
Global e-commerce solutions in ESD
Despite complexity of procedures and our requirements, Pentaho continues to meet needs.
Use Case Overview
- Nexway needed to replace in-house analytics tools which had become too expensive and time consuming.
- Nexway also needed a centralized data-warehouse that can quickly, reliably and easily allow access to data across multiple business departments (finance, sales and marketing).
- Pentaho Business Analytics allows end-users to run reports and analyze data.
- Pentaho Data Integration to establish a centralized data warehouse to quickly extract, transform and load data.
- Open source API plug-in support and consulting from Pentaho partner Smile to ensure successful company-wide deployment.
- Powerful reporting capabilities for detailed view on business procedures and operations.
- Greater independence from technological barriers for end-users who can easily create reports and analyze data.
- Powerful integration capabilities that can pull data from any data sources to help create a blended view of business operations, marketing strategy and sales success.
- Ease of use for creating reports and dashboards
- Scalable platform, both in terms of data size and number of end-users, which may allow Nexway to deploy across additional business segments and data
- Open source development for additional plug-ins and features
- Pentaho partner services and consulting to ensure quality of deployment