Leading Provider of Cloud Software for Digital Marketing and Customer Experience Management.
- HTK traditionally has a strong foothold in large enterprise and the public sector, but in a UK market where 99 percent of businesses are small and medium-sized, HTK wanted to sell its CRM application and infrastructure to smaller organizations.
- They knew that marketing professionals who buy SaaS applications have very high expectations for usability: they need to be self-sufficient, return fast queries and easily create ad-hoc reports.
- After weighing options to build an application internally or use a third-party system, HTK selected Pentaho Business Analytics for its modern, embeddable software platform.
- The company worked with Pentaho’s European Professional Services group and Portugal-based system integrator Xpand IT to fully integrate Pentaho Business Analytics into HTK’s Horizon CRM application.
- Development was planned and executed using a 100 percent agile approach.
- Ability for HTK to migrate customer data in near real-time into its data warehouse.
- Attractive 3D charts that render on an iPad which offers critical on-the-go analytical power for marketing professionals.
- The new online applications are the foundation of a new line of business to serve the UK’s high-potential SMB market.
- Pentaho enabled HTK to deliver integrated reports for two versions of its SaaS software in five weeks.
- Flexible dashboards allow marketing professionals to slice, dice and present their multi-channel data according to specific campaign requirements.
- Practical, embeddable and comprehensive software platform
- Ability to quickly analyze large volumes of historical data
- Cost and development advantages thanks to the Commercial Open Source Software (COSS) licensing model
- Flexible, customizable reporting with highly professional, attractive designs out-of-the-box Extract / Transfer / Load (ETL) capabilities to migrate customer data into the HTK data warehouse