About This CustomerCRIF
Credit management solution provider
CRIF has improved its competitive advantage and supports our customers in doing the same.
Use Case Overview
- CRIF needed ease of integration with other data sources to satisfy customization requests.
- The company also needed to seamlessly extend the BI system to other CRIF Credit Framework products, such as CLever, CRIF’s debt collection solution.
- Faced with growing requirements, CRIF wanted to enhance the business intelligence capabilities in its CreditBility OEM application that helps customers manage credit risk and business performance.
- The company also needed a platform-agnostic application with the ability to support Oracle and SQL Server.
- After doing a trial of Pentaho Community Edition, CRIF decided to deploy Pentaho Business Analytics Enterprise Edition to take advantage of expert technical support and enterprise features such as Pentaho Interactive Reporting.
- CRIF developed CreditBility in partnership with Pentaho partner BNova (www.bnova.it).
- Pentaho OEM Partnership
- Compelling visualizations and analysis for the end user - In addition to the pre-defined reports, CRIF’s customers can now more easily create, customize and analyze their own reports as needed without having to rely on IT.
- Delivering flexible access to customers– Pentaho enabled CRIF to deliver CreditBility as an improved business intelligence application to its customers. Accessible anywhere from a Web browser, CRIF can now make its software more readily available, increase adoption and grow its customer base.
- IT Productivity - CRIF’s development team is extremely pleased with Pentaho Data Integration and has transitioned completely from its previous SQL-based solution. IT is spending less development time building reports and more on core competencies.
- Successful customer roll-out. CRIF has completed development, embedding Pentaho into its credit-risk application and is now rolling out the new software to 15 customers (both on-premise and SaaS installations).
- Flexible architecture enabling CRIF’s services to be delivered as a SaaS application or on-premise.
- Complete range of fully-integrated modules including data integration tools, report designer and dashboards, which meant that CRIF could deliver a complete business analytics solution, branded with their logo and tailored to precise customer specifications.