About This CustomerCRIF
Embedding Pentaho into CreditBility is helping us derive more value from our main business assets – our know-how and our data. By making it much easier to access, analyze and present information assets to our customers, it helps CRIF improve its competitive advantage and supports our customers in doing the same.
Use Case Overview
- CRIF needed ease of integration with other data sources to satisfy customization requests.
- The company also needed to seamlessly extend the BI system to other CRIF Credit Framework products, such as CLever, CRIF’s debt collection solution.
- Faced with growing requirements, CRIF wanted to enhance the business intelligence capabilities in its CreditBility OEM application that helps customers manage credit risk and business performance.
- The company also needed a platform-agnostic application with the ability to support Oracle and SQL Server.
- After doing a trial of Pentaho Community Edition, CRIF decided to deploy Pentaho Business Analytics Enterprise Edition to take advantage of expert technical support and enterprise features such as Pentaho Interactive Reporting.
- CRIF developed CreditBility in partnership with Pentaho partner BNova (www.bnova.it).
- Pentaho OEM Partnership
- Compelling visualizations and analysis for the end user - In addition to the pre-defined reports, CRIF’s customers can now more easily create, customize and analyze their own reports as needed without having to rely on IT.
- Delivering flexible access to customers– Pentaho enabled CRIF to deliver CreditBility as an improved business intelligence application to its customers. Accessible anywhere from a Web browser, CRIF can now make its software more readily available, increase adoption and grow its customer base.
- IT Productivity - CRIF’s development team is extremely pleased with Pentaho Data Integration and has transitioned completely from its previous SQL-based solution. IT is spending less development time building reports and more on core competencies.
- Successful customer roll-out. CRIF has completed development, embedding Pentaho into its credit-risk application and is now rolling out the new software to 15 customers (both on-premise and SaaS installations).
- Flexible architecture enabling CRIF’s services to be delivered as a SaaS application or on-premise.
- Complete range of fully-integrated modules including data integration tools, report designer and dashboards, which meant that CRIF could deliver a complete business analytics solution, branded with their logo and tailored to precise customer specifications.