Customer: topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
"With Pentaho, we can offer our customers comprehensive business analytics reporting and analysis. With its comprehensive user administration and role-management, Pentaho closely follows the design of our ERP core product and was very simple for us to integrate."
- Wanted a business analytics solution that could be set up simply and quickly but and could also be adjusted to meet individual needs.
- Already had a business analytics solution based on Hyperion Interactive Reporting. However, after Hyperion was taken over by Oracle, there was good reason to fear that further development of this solution would falter.
- More and more customers were asking for business analytics functions and had an increased interest to track process chains for quality management in real-time.
- Customers can order the Pentaho-based business analytics components in three expansion levels as part of the ERP system offered by topsystem. Read the full case study under ‘Related Media’ to learn more about these three levels.
- Embedded Pentaho Business Analytics to the topsystem ERP system. Pentaho Data Integration provides data retrieval, transformation and loading of data. Pentaho Business Analytics helps with real-time data analysis and report generation.
- topsystem runs Pentaho on high-performance servers with the Windows Server operating system in the 32bit or 64bit version. The data is stored in Oracle data bases.
- Customers now can monitor their processes accurately. For example, they can detect, at any early stage, significant deviations in volumes typical of a specific process and promptly check to see if they are correct. Airports can evaluate ground handling data according to the port of origin and port of destination data and thereby assess the potential for new non-stop flight connections.
- Pentaho enables topsystem to provide its clients with a powerful and flexible business analytics solution.
- The comprehensive user administration and role-management precisely follows the line of the ERP core product and permits individualized displays and functions depending on which user has logged in.
- Minimal effort needed to set up a test system
- Performance, functionality, and adaptability of the solution
- Flexibility in the area of administration