Customer: Mo’Mix Solutions
About this Customer
Cloud BI Solution for Government
"The combination of Pentaho’s technology, with Mo’mix Solutions’ expertise, allows us to deliver open government and transparency solution at a cost effective price with a rapid return on investment."
- Needed to embed a reporting and analytics tool with a SaaS delivery model.
- With core competency in the public sector and higher education, Mo’mix did not want to spend resources in building analytics. Instead, they wanted to apply their domain knowledge to a powerful, pre-built analytics platform.
- Wanted to give users ready access to enterprise information, ability to drill down and analyze their data within an easy to use solution.
- Given the variety of databases, application types and data source formats in use within public sector and higher education clients, Mo’mix required a solution that provided easy connectivity and integration with any data source.
- Pentaho Data Integration as the primary ETL tool for source data extraction, transformation, and data loading to build the Performance Center data warehouse. PDI is also used as an intermediate data source for Pentaho Report Designer, where requirements include very complex compilation of data from multiple sources.
- SaaS delivery model, hosted on Amazon Web Services.
- Pentaho OEM Partnership and Powered by Pentaho program.
- Embedded Pentaho Business Analytics in the Mo’mix Performance Center – a business intelligence and reporting solution for Financial reporting, Projects/Grants, HR, Benefits, Payroll, and CAFR management, as well as External Transparency for public sector and higher education.
- Versatile for both the casual user and power user. For example, one customer has staff, managers, and executives including finance, human resources, and social service agents using the system.
- Highly scalable solution with an average of 1,800-2000 logins per month from 170 users at one client.
- Created 650+ highly polished dashboards and reports with out-of-the-box metrics for government and higher education.
- Mo’mix Solutions’ customers are experiencing fast time to implement, fully in production and live within 2 months. This results in immediate ROI for their customers. Examples include: Social services staff are saving 3 or more working days per month gathering reports; finance managers have reduced the time it takes to reconcile payroll/HR data with projects/grants data by 88%.
- Pentaho’s unlimited user license model provides flexibility for Mo’mix clients to allow access to hundreds or thousands of users across an organization as well as to outside constituents.
- Easy to use and minimal training required for end-users
- Confidence in scalability – provisioning to large concurrent user-base via cloud services
- Ability to connect to any data source