About This CustomerLufthansa
With Pentaho, we now are instantly aware if we are dealing with a single occurrence of an error or if there is a pattern. We can immediately take action in order to minimize the impact on our passengers. Pentaho is very intuitive and we can flexibly adapt it to our changing requirements.
Use Case Overview
- Lufthansa needed a solution that would make the core processes of Inter Airline Through Check In (IATCI) accessible, measurable and available for real-time operational monitoring.
- The airline also wanted to deliver consolidated dashboards to inform decision making.
- Pentaho Business Analytics – Real-time data analysis and report generation.
- Pentaho Data Integration – Data retrieval, transformation and loading.
- Lufthansa will be able to aggregate and feed data into a management cockpit to analyze collected data for key decision-making purposes.
- Management now receives instant notification of transmission errors, enabling the company to detect patterns on large amounts of data in real-time.
- Partner airlines also receive alerts in the case of transmission errors between different IT systems for passenger data.
- Lufthansa is able to comprehensively monitor one of its most important core processes in real-time for quality management: the transfer of passenger data between different airlines.
- Excellent performance, functionality and value for money
- Intuitive user interface
- Great on-site consulting and support
- Flexibility and simplicity for future adaptation of product