About This CustomerWirecard Technologies
Leading Electronic Payment Provider
Data access control is crucial to our solution, and made possible using Pentaho.
Use Case Overview
- Wirecard wanted to create a unique and easy-to-use experience with business intelligence such as interactive charts and dashboards.
- The company needed to consolidate massive amounts of data for company-wide KPIs.
- Security was of high importance. As a payment association acquirer, Wirecard must monitor merchant behavior closely, providing its credit card organizations with reassurance that it is taking all steps to avoid the misuse of credit cards by possible fraudsters or merchants.
- Pentaho Business Analytics Enterprise Edition including data integration, reporting, data discovery and analysis, dashboards and visualizations.
- Analysis is provided by Infobright's high performance analytic database, designed to handle business-driven queries on large volumes of data with optimizations for machine-generated data”such as web, telecom network and call-detail records, online-gaming, sensors and financial transaction feeds.
- Oracle provides the data warehouse staging database, facilitating requirements to catch operational data changes.
- Pentaho Business Analytics and Infobright enable Wirecard analysts and Wirecard’s 11,000 customers to have round-the-clock access to electronic payments data for fraud detection and regulatory compliance.
- Using Pentaho and Infobright, Wirecard can now offer its customers complex data in an easily-digestible format.
- Customers can acquire the relevant and detailed information on their revenues along with the rigid security level needed by a financial service provider.
- Quick and comprehensive data discovery and analysis
- Multi-format, pixel-perfect presorting easily embedded into systems such as ERP
- Commercial open source model
- Easy integration with existing services
- Proven global deployment
- Improved cost/benefit ratio
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO)