About this Customer
Credit management solution provider
"Embedding Pentaho into CreditBility is helping us to derive much more value from our main business assets – our know-how and our data. By making it much easier to access, analyse and present information assets to our customers, it not only helps CRIF to improve its competitive advantage but it also supports our customers in doing the same."
- Ease of Integration with other data sources was a very important requirement to satisfy customization request.
- Ability to seamlessly extend to other CRIF Credit Framework products, such as CLever, CRIF’s debt collection solution.
- Faced with growing requirements, CRIF wanted to enhance the business intelligence capabilities in its CreditBility OEM Application that helps customers manage credit risk and business performance.
- Need a platform agnostic application with the ability to support Oracle along with SQL server.
- After initially trialing Pentaho community edition, CRIF decided to deploy Pentaho Business Analytics Enterprise Edition in order to take advantage of expert technical support, certified and production ready technology as well as enterprise features such as Pentaho Interactive Reporting.
- CRIF carried out the development of CreditBility in partnership with Pentaho partner BNova (www.bnova.it).
- Pentaho OEM Partnership
- Improved competitive advantage for the company and customers – Shelia Donohue, Product Manager at CRIF explains, “Embedding Pentaho into CreditBility is helping us to derive much more value from our main business assets – our know-how and our data. By making these much easier to access, analyse and present, this not only helps to improve our own competitive advantage but also supports our customers in doing the same.”
- Compelling visualizations and analysis for the end user - In addition to the pre-defined reports, CRIF’s customers can now more easily create, customize and analyze their own reports as needed without having to rely on IT.
- Delivering flexible access to customers for the first time – Pentaho enabled CRIF to deliver CreditBility as an improved business intelligence application to its customers. Accessible anywhere from a web browser, CRIF can now make its software much more readily available, increase adoption, and grow its customer base.
- Productivity of IT, spending development time in core competency and less in building reports - CRIF’s development team is extremely pleased with Pentaho Data Integration and has transitioned completely from its previous SQL-based solution.
- Successful customer roll-out – CRIF has completed development, embedding Pentaho into its credit risk application and is now rolling out the new software to 15 customers (both on-premise and SaaS installations).
- Flexible architecture enabling CRIF’s services to be delivered either as a SaaS application or on-premise.
- Complete range of fully integrated modules including data integration tools, report designer and dashboards, which meant that CRIF could deliver a complete business analytics solution, branded with their logo and tailored to precise customer defined specifications.