About this Customer
Provider of multi-channel distribution platforms for the travel industry
"Pentaho Business Analytics fits perfectly into our open source Big Data environment. The outstanding self-service analytics and reporting capabilities help TravelTainment build out expertise and offer better reporting services to our customers."
- Its many different business clients required various types of reporting and analysis, draining valuable IT resources that acted as a support desk.
- Its legacy systems had limited insight and reporting capabilities; the data was not consolidated into a single warehouse; nor was there a reporting tool in place.
- TravelTainment needed to make sure that its website is extremely user-friendly and fast, all the while processing a vast amount of data.
- TravelTainment runs Pentaho Business Analytics in an open source-friendly, big-data environment.
- TravelTainment selected Pentaho to make sense out of the large amount of data it has.
- Three times faster reporting – TravelTainment has been able to improve turnaround time by 2-3 times, even for the most complex reports, allowing quicker response to demand for insights.
- Developers can now focus on improving the platform - Thanks to the self-service aspect of Pentaho Business Analytics, TravelTainment’s developer team can now fully concentrate on improving the platform that lives at the heart of the business.
- Ability to grow with one analytics vendor - TravelTainment has been using Pentaho for more than a year and is very happy with the results. It now plans to evaluate using Pentaho Data Integration (PDI) to easily access data in and out of Hadoop.
- Making sense out of Big Data – Pentaho Business Analytics enables TravelTainment to enrich and visualize its very large data volumes for reporting and analysis in such a way that non-technical users can also easily understand them.
- Major improvement in customer satisfaction - Thanks to flexible and faster reporting capabilities, TravelTainment now runs most of its reports on a daily or hourly basis, even for its largest data sets.
- Superior end-to-end analytics platform
- Ability to manage Big Data sets
- Fast self-service reporting