About This CustomerBNSF Logistics
Using Pentaho for our business intelligence platform, along with the expert support and knowledge provided by Inquidia Consulting, BNSF Logistics was able to implement our initial data warehouse in just six weeks. Not only did we deliver a powerful BI tool with web-based reporting and analytics, but were able to do so at a fraction of the cost of proprietary alternatives.
Use Case Overview
- The company had data accuracy issues because of semi-automated processes.
- It had a cumbersome, manual process for the creation and distribution of reports.
- Pentaho BI Suite Enterprise Edition
- Implementation services by Pentaho Certified Partner OpenBI, using Pentaho’s native compatibility with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and PostgreSQL Database.
- Faster, better decisions in sales processes, from transactions to sales strategy forecasting.
- Ability to monitor operational business health, such monitoring supply chain data.
- Seventy-five percent lower acquisition costs and 50 percent lower ongoing ownership costs compared to proprietary BI solutions.
- Deployed initial data warehouse with web-based reporting and analytics in six weeks.
- Cost of ownership
- Open standards support and ease of integration