Ad-free music service that provides recommendations, tips and playlists for its audiences
- Wimp Music needed to cope with large amounts of metadata across millions of music tracks.
- The company wanted a BI tool to track downloads and micro-payments for WIMP, its online music service which rivals iTunes and Spotify.
- Pentaho BI Suite Enterprise Edition
- Worked with Pentaho reseller CONDUCT to build an open source proof of concept with Pentaho, JBoss and MySQL
- Able to create complex reports detailing how much, and to which record companies it pays royalties
- Provide fast and accurate presentation of important information
- Norwegian Computer Society awarded Wimp Music the 2013 BI Award for Innovation for their analytics deployment
- Reporting with higher frequency and details
- Highly scalable and able to analyze streaming data patterns
- Able to meet high standards of their enterprise solution, providing insight to KPIs