Customer: Leaders in Oncology Care
"With Pentaho this is not the case. We ask our clinical staff to enter a lot of assessment data and we want them to see the results of their work. We believe our staff should benefit from BI and Pentaho will make this happen."
- Needed to access and analyze massive amounts of complex data generated by patients during treatment such as diagnoses, stage of disease, demographic profiling, blood test results and chemotherapy regimens.
- Pentaho Data Integration
- Selected over Business Objects as explained: "We entered negotiations with Business Objects, but the price-level limited our options. While fine to begin with, in the future every additional user required a large uplift. With Pentaho this is not the case."
- Pentaho Business Analytics Enterprise Edition
- Ability to glean basic information on company information, treatment types and diagnoses to help inform senior management and the board.
- Provide clinical staff on the front line with up to the minute reports to provide insight into the recovery prospects of patients.
- Creation of monthly clinical outcome reports based on the standard International Classification of Diseases (ICD), using Common Toxicity Criteria (CTC) standards for disease staging and treatment plan scoring formats.
- Cost of ownership