Leaders in Oncology Care
About This CustomerLeaders in Oncology Care
We entered negotiations with Business Objects, but the pricing limited our options. While fine at the start, in the future every additional user required a large uplift. With Pentaho this is not the case. We ask our clinical staff to enter a lot of assessment data and we want them to see the results of their work. We believe our staff should benefit from BI and Pentaho will make this happen.
Use Case Overview
- Needed to access and analyze massive amounts of complex data generated by patients during treatment such as diagnoses, stage of disease, demographic profiling, blood test results and chemotherapy regimens.
- Pentaho Data Integration
- Pentaho Business Analytics Enterprise Edition
- The facility can glean basic information on treatment types and diagnoses to help inform senior management and the board.
- The new system provides clinical staff on the front line with up to the minute reports on recovery prospects of patients.
- The organization is creating monthly clinical outcome reports based on the standard International Classification of Diseases (ICD), using Common Toxicity Criteria (CTC) standards for disease staging and treatment plan scoring formats.
- Cost of ownership