About This CustomerCardiac Science
Global Leader in Cardiology Products
Pentaho provides the same or better functionality and more support versus the competition. They provide a lower total cost of ownership versus proprietary systems. We've been very happy with Pentaho Data Integration Enterprise Edition so far.
Use Case Overview
- Cardiac Science had a complex and rapidly growing production database that created an analytical bottleneck.
- The company relied heavily on IT to generate reports from data spread across multiple data silos.
- Cardiac Science uses Pentaho Data Integration Enterprise Edition to load data from its enterprise data warehouse, SQL Server database and sales tables.
- Further data warehouse optimization via Pentaho Data Integration, sourcing data from SQL Server and SyteLine ERP Progress database and archiving in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Pentaho delivers an automated, nightly archival of the production system.
- Now, the company has timely and accurate business information for marketing, sales, and accounting teams.
- Improved customer experience as the regulatory affairs and quality assurance teams can quickly and easily access and analyze data concerning service request and incidents.
- Rich feature set
- Selected over Informatica and SQL Server Integration Services for above qualities and lower cost of ownership