About This Customeredo Interactive
What impressed me is how the ETL world and big data world integrated quite well using Pentaho. The migration of moving through job flows to MapReduce jobs was easy in Pentaho Data Integration’s visual interface. No one else is doing this and it saved us an immense amount of time. Using Pentaho Analyzer has made me a dangerous data analyst.
Use Case Overview
- edo Interactive wanted to deliver real-time analysis of customer data to help clients improve targeted advertising.
- It was too time-consuming and costly to manage the ETL process of 5 billion consumer transactions, growing by the millions every day.
- Could not meet SLA’s with existing analytics infrastructure
- Pentaho Business Analytics running on Hadoop, Hive and HBase.
- Pentaho Data Integration is used to extract, integrate and analyze data from nearly 5TB (and growing) of historical data.
- Pentaho System Integrator Partner, OpenBI aided with development and implementation.
- Reduction in IT costs and no need for specialized Java programming.
- Improved analytical capabilities to better serve customers.
- Reduced ETL process time from 27 hours to 8 hours, and increased ease of use for reporting and analysis.
- Competitive Pricing
- Real Time Analytics Capabilities
- Reduced of Technical (IT) Barriers