As Capt Morgan used to say “Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead”. Pentaho is going full speed as evidenced by the press release we issued this morning giving the community insight into the past quarter and the great momentum happening at Pentaho. Here are just a few highlights from the release:
- Compared to Q1 2009, Pentaho had a 177 percent increase in new Enterprise Edition customers* including:
- - Auto-Wares - Ericsson - Experian - NTT - Postbank P.O.S.Transact GmbH - Toyota Kreditbank GmbH
- 229 percent growth in total bookings from Q1 2009 to Q1 2010.
- Finished Q1 2010 with the most successful quarter in company history for the second quarter in a row.
- Record number of new OEM partners including MICROS Systems, Inc.
- Best launch in company history introduction of the revolutionary Pentaho Data Integration 4.0.
I encourage you to read the full press release here, ‘Pentaho Soars with Second Straight Record Quarter'
Get seated, strap yourself in, and enjoy the ride.
*This figure represents customers that have purchased an annual subscription to Pentaho Enterprise Edition products, not simply product downloads or the purchase of documentation, training or per-incident support.