Pentaho Brings Big Data to Life
Delivering the Future of Big Data Integration and Analytics
Pentaho, a Hitachi Data Systems company, is a leading data integration and business analytics company with an enterprise-class, open source-based platform for diverse big data deployments. Our mission is to help organizations across industries harness the value from all their data, including big data and Internet of Things (IoT), enabling them to find new revenue streams, operate more efficiently, deliver outstanding service and minimize risk.
Embeddable, Extensible and Pluggable
Leaders and innovators choose Pentaho for the following reasons:
- A single unified comprehensive platform – Pentaho’s platform simplifies preparing and blending any data and provides a broad spectrum of self-service business analytics including dashboards, reports, data visualization, discovery and predictive analytics.
- Governed data delivery - Fundamental to Pentaho’s strategy is the concept of governed data delivery, defined as the ability to blend trusted and timely data to power analytics at scale for all users in all environments.
- Easy to embed – Pentaho’s platform is a multi-tenant architecture making it easy to embed analytics into any workflow application or deployment model including Cloud, on-premise, mobile and hybrid models.
- Power to access, prepare and blend all data – The Pentaho data integration platform delivers accurate, “analytics ready” data to end users from any data source. Visual drag and drop tools eliminate coding and complexity, easily putting big data and traditional data sources at the fingertips of business and more sophisticated users alike.
- Native integration to all big data sources, – Regardless of data source, analytics requirements or deployment environment, Pentaho allows you to turn big data into big insights. Pentaho’s Adaptive Big Data Layer creates “future-proofed” access to all data sources including Hadoop, NoSQL and analytic databases insulating organizations from the shifting sands of the big data ecosystem.
Enterprise-Class and Open Source Heritage
Pentaho’s strong open source heritage drives an extensible, pluggable and open platform with flexibility for a wide range of visualization and analytic options, from reporting to predictive analytics. Pentaho delivers the greatest value for a complete enterprise-class business analytics solution fueled by an open innovation model.
Pentaho’s modern platform is matched by a modern subscription, core based, flexible pricing model that is aligned with both embedded and direct customer business models. Pentaho has over 10,000 production deployments and 1,500 commercial customers worldwide. Learn how companies like ABN-AMRO clearing, BNY Mellon, NASDAQ OMX, Landmark Halliburton and RichRelevance are using Pentaho to bring their data to life.
Unified Platform that Saves Time and Money
Pentaho was born out of a desire to achieve positive, disruptive change in the business analytics market, dominated by expensive heavy-weight products built on outdated technology.
Pentaho’s modern subscription, core based, flexible pricing model delivers the greatest value for a complete enterprise-class business analytics solution fueled by an open innovation model. With our subscription model, we have to win your business every year, and our 95% satisfaction rating on support feedback is just one reason our customers always renew and expand.
Leading the Way in Big Data
As the first major BI vendor to introduce its big data capabilities in May 2010, Pentaho has led the charge in big data analytics and integration. This first-mover advantage enabled Pentaho to engage with big data customers early and address the first emerging use cases while continuing to deliver technology innovations that keep its users ahead of the big data curve.
In June 2015, Hitachi Data Systems acquired Pentaho to deliver more value from big data and the Internet of Things (IoT) that matter. Pentaho continues to expand and accelerate momentum in the big data and embedded analytics markets, as well as help to develop and sell solutions targeting the IoT and Social Innovation markets.
[ Timeline placeholder ]
Learn More About Us
Pentaho 5.3 delivers
Governed Big Data in
Pentaho appoints Chris Dziekan as CPO
Instaview for instant,
interactive big data
access and analytics
expanded big data
analytics in v 4.5
sources big data
Apache license to
further fuel widespread
Power to the User
Hitachi Data Systems
for Governed Data
Pentaho 5.1 delivers analytics for
Science Pack and
sales and marketing base
UI and custom
$23M C Round
8 week program
first complete data
integration + business
intelligence suite for