BLUEPRINT FOR BIG DATA SUCCESS:
Monetize My Data
Pentaho’s powerful data processing and embeddable analytics allow you to capitalize on the variety and volume of your big data, allowing you to easily access, enrich and de-identify data sets to be packaged as a new data service offering for your customers.
Request a demo to learn more.
30% of Businesses will be Monetizing Data by 2016
Using Hadoop (as a data processing platform) with Pentaho’s embeddable big data integration and analytics platform can power a real-time data service to create a new and thriving revenue streams for your company.
Generate new sources of revenue by leveraging your diverse high volume data
- No-code data integration environment that delivers easy big data ingestion, processing and transformations.
- High-performance multi-dimensional analytics that can be embedded into any online applications.
- Flexibility of platform to support customer-specific deployments and multi-tenant security.
Here is an example of how this may look within an IT landscape:
- This company leverages data from disparate sources including CRM and ERP systems.
- A Hadoop cluster has been implemented to offload less frequently used data from the existing data warehouse.
- The company saves on storage costs and speeds-up query performance and access to their analytic data mart.
- Staff savings and productivity: Pentaho’s Visual MapReduce GUI and big data integration means existing data warehouse developers can move data between the data warehouse and Hadoop without coding.
- Time to value: MapReduce development time is reduced by up to 15x versus hand-coding based on comparisons.
- Faster job execution: Pentaho MapReduce runs faster in cluster versus code generating scripting tools.
Leading Global Network Storage Company
Big Data Goal:
Scaling machine data management to enhance product performance and customer success.
- Affordably scale machine data from storage devices for customer application
- Predict device failure
- Enhance product performance
- Easy to use ETL and analysis for Hadoop, Hbase, and Oracle data sources
- 15x data cost improvement
- Stronger performance against customer Service Level Agreements