BLUEPRINT FOR BIG DATA SUCCESS:
Customer 360-Degree View
Blend operational data sources together with big data sources to create an on-demand analytical view across key customer touch points. Gain powerful insights into buyers, brand, products and services.
Request a demo to learn more.
Actionable Customer Insights to Boost Lifetime Value
Integrating diverse data sources is simplified with Pentaho’s broad support for both big and traditional data sources allowing the 360-degree view to be extended to external and internal customer related data. The Pentaho platform scales as business grows, enabling routing of governed blended, time-sensitive streams of data to be distributed to customer-facing teams – in real-time empowering more productive and profitable decisions.
Easily access, integrate and blend previously isolated data sources:
- All customer touch point data in a single repository for fast queries.
- All key metrics in a single location for business users.
- Rapid time to value through drag/drop visual development for big data integration.
- Adaptive Big Data layer insulates organizations from evolving big data technologies.
Customer-facing departments, partners and customers have access to a rich set of analytic tools:
- Intuitive and customizable dashboards.
- Sophisticated ad hoc slicing/dicing and rich data visualization.
- Distributed reporting capabilities for sharing information across teams.
- Data mining and predictive analytics tools for data scientists.
- Easily embeddable into operational software and applications.
Here is an example of how this may look within an IT landscape:
- This company ingests data from various sources into a single big data store, in this case NoSQL.
- The data is processed and summarized at the customer unique ID level to build the 360-degree view.
- Accurate and governed customer data is routed to the appropriate analytics views for each role, including call center staff, research analysts, & data scientists.
- Using Pentaho, any data source is easily blended with an easy-to-use visual development environment for fast, simplified and stream lined integration.
- Staff Savings and Productivity: Rapid time to value through drag and drop visual development for big data integration.
- Operational Intelligence: Embed analytics into actionable line-of-business applications for each relevant customer-facing role.
- Reduced Risk: Protect data flow processes from changes in big data technologies with the Adaptive Big Data Layer.
- Instant Access to the Right Information for all Roles: Comprehensive analytics deliver easy to use ad hoc analysis, data discovery, advanced visualizations, highly formatted reports, and powerful dashboards.
Ideeli, Online Designer Retailer
Transforming online retail – from buying patterns to revenue.
Big Data Goal:
- Monetize buying patterns hidden in billions of data points
- Quickly analyze multi-channel click stream data
- Reduced ETL time to analyze blended data from Hadoop, Hbase and data warehouse
- Use of big data analytics to grow revenue from targeted campaigns