Actionable Customer Insights to Boost Lifetime Value
Integrating diverse data sources is simplified with Pentaho’s broad support for both big and traditional data sources allowing the 360-degree view to be extended to external and internal customer related data. The Pentaho platform scales as business grows, enabling routing of governed blended, time-sensitive streams of data to be distributed to customer-facing teams – in real-time empowering more productive and profitable decisions.
Easily access, integrate and blend previously isolated data sources:
- All customer touch point data in a single repository for fast queries
- All key metrics in a single location for business users
- Rapid time to value through drag/drop visual development for big data integration
- Adaptive Big Data layer insulates organizations from evolving big data technologies
Customer-facing departments, partners and customers have access to a rich set of analytic tools:
- Intuitive and customizable dashboards
- Sophisticated ad hoc slicing/dicing and rich data visualization
- Distributed reporting capabilities for sharing information across teams
- Data mining and predictive analytics tools for data scientists
- Easily embeddable into operational software and applications
Example of how this may look within an IT landscape:
- This company ingests data from various sources into a single big data store, in this case NoSQL.
- The data is processed and summarized at the customer unique ID level to build the 360-degree view.
- Accurate and governed customer data is routed to the appropriate analytics views for each role, including call center staff, research analysts, & data scientists.
- Using Pentaho, any data source is easily blended with an easy-to-use visual development environment for fast, simplified and stream lined integration.
- Staff Savings and Productivity: Rapid time to value through drag and drop visual development for big data integration.
- Operational Intelligence: Embed analytics into actionable line-of-business applications for each relevant customer-facing role.
- Reduced Risk: Protect data flow processes from changes in big data technologies with the Adaptive Big Data Layer.
- Instant Access to the Right Information for all Roles: Comprehensive analytics deliver easy to use ad hoc analysis, data discovery, advanced visualizations, highly formatted reports, and powerful dashboards.
The Lucky Group, Online Luxury Retailer
Transforming online retail – from buying patterns to revenue.
Big Data Goal:
- Monetize buying patterns hidden in terabytes of data points
- Quickly analyze multi-channel click stream data